- 1st ingredient is fresh Canadian chicken. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Balanced nutrition & fewer calories to help support a healthy weight and nurture your senior dog.
- Contains no grain ingredients**.
- Proudly crafted in Canada.
- This recipe has a new look!
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients. **Produced in a facility that also processes grains.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: With antioxidants. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 700 mg, 3b606 (Zinc: 75 mg), 3b406 (Copper (II): 5.5mg), Vitamin B1: 25mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5mg, Vitamin A: 7500 IU, Vitamin D: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 100 IU. Zootechnical additives: 4b1707 Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 2.2x10^6 CFU.
Metabolizable Energy is 3325 kcal/kg (399 kcal per 250ml/120g cup), with 35% from protein, 29% from carbohydrates, and 36% from fat. ACANA Senior dog is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for Adult Maintenance.
Fat content (min.) 14%
Crude fibre (max.) 6%
Crude ash (max.) 7%
Moisture (max.) 12%
Calcium (min.) 1.5%
Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
Omega-3 fatty acids (min.) 1%
Omega-6 fatty acids (min.) 2.2%
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.3%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.3%
Glucosamine (min.) 800mg/kg